Friday, September 10, 2010

When I'm the bad fairy - by Ava.


I'm useless at updating so I thought I'd start posting completely random things.

Ava wrote this story - told it to me as I wrote it down- it's ridiculously cute :)


“When I’m the bad Fairy”
By Ava


The bad fairy magics somebody away. She magics people with the magic wand. The bad fairy isn’t everyone’s best-friend. She has a grumpy face.


She lives over that way, up here near nursery on the red slide. The bad fairy has an orange and red cat. It is a boy cat, he is a bad cat and I am the bad fairy. His name is Pussycat. I eat chicken and chips for breakfast in my house on the red slide, I eat it inside that house.


Her best-friend is her bad prince, Dahlim. My name is Looning, the bad fairy is Looning. The bad fairy does not like spiders. She does not brush her teeth or eat vegetables. She is not really kind. Her favourite colour is pink.


She is just pretend because I am good and kind.

4 comments:

Ash said...

Absolutely adorable. How cute!

Rebecca H. said...

oh well that is the cutest thing ever!

Connie said...

Hello Sophie.

I love your work and have a request about one of your beautifyl free templates over on your Polly and Rufus site, which is no longer available. Is there a way I could contact privately to ask about it? Thanks...your work is beautiful.

Sophie said...

Hi connie you can email me @ pollyandrufusdesigns @ yahoo.co.uk
or private message me at www.mscraps.com (username sophie) ;) xxx