Sunday, January 03, 2010

Birthdays, Christmas' and a Happy New Year...

So yep it's been a LONG time since I last updated this hasn't it!

September wow, so since then... Doug turned 27, Ava turned 3, we had Christmas and New Year and a heap of snow. Ava's birthday was lovely she was over the moon with her dollshouse. Christmas was fantastic spent in Aberdeen with the whole family Ava was really getting to grips with what it was all about and asks me constantly if we can "go to Christmas" now. New Year Doug went out I stayed in and ignored it (I hate New Year) I did make a couple of resolutions though to make more effort in general and also take part this year in project 365.
My project 365 blog - 365 Precious Moments - is where I will showcase my year in pictures but I'll still be posting here too of course.
Also good things are happening in my designing world stay tuned for details of that on my Design Blog - Polly & Rufus Designs and grab a freebie while you're at it :)

xxx
{Ava's 3rd Birthday}

6 comments:

Eileen said...

Oh my gosh, she is so grown up and beautiful. And, I have to add, she has - hands down - the best hair on the planet!! What great photos, Sophie!

Jessica said...

She's so adorable Sophie and it looks like she had a wonderful time! Your pictures are just beautiful :) I didn't know you were trying your hand at designing... I'll have to check out your other blogs!

Ash said...

What a great update Sophie! Also how cute is can we go to Christmas now? :D
I hope 2010 is a great year for you!

Jootje said...

Hi,

I have something great for you on my blog! Hope you like it!

Hugs Jolanda

Vesi said...

Aaah, what a beautiful photos, Sophie, and doll house and cakes :)
Your DD is very adorable!

SEO said...

thank you very much

puzzledukkani.com

puzzle