Sunday, September 13, 2009

- - - {13th of September} - - -

Were back from our holidays at Center Parcs in the Lakes. Sadly Doug couldn't work you don't get to take "off season" holidays when you're a teacher, he didn't mind he had a nice break from me bossing him around I think. Mum, Phil, Laura, Gavin and Ben kept me company though and sharing a room with Ava meant I never had a chance to be lonely (or in peace but that's another story "mummy, mummy are we going swimming tomorrow?"... "Yes Ava for the umpteenth time, it's 11pm GO TO SLEEP!")

It was so beautiful though, the sun shined for us the whole time and the pool was awesome. Ava is such a great swimmer I'm going to start taking her more often. She also loved the ducks... as did I as you can see by the following photos (I may have overdone the "duck profiles" a tad) but I had just watched Mark Carwardine on Last Chance to see and fancied myself as a "wildlife photographer" being that I just learned to use my camera on manual this may have been a tad hopeful but nevertheless I got a lot of pretty photos.

Also a huge congrats to our friends Jo and Richard who got married yesterday, Jo looked beautiful and the wedding party was very very cool. There first dance was Depeche Mode, Just can't get enough you don't get much cooler than that do you.

xxx


































4 comments:

Ash said...

I love the pics! It looks like you had a lovely time:) The ducks are great;)

wendy said...

wow amazing pictures!!
what a beautiful nature over there!!

mamabear4 said...

as always, gorgeous photos! Looks like a wonderful holiday.

Topsi said...

WOW sweetie so many perfect stunning pics